Hankyu Kyoto-kawaramachi Station is located in central Kyoto at the intersection of Shijo-dori and Kawaramachi-dori. Tourists can visit the famous sightseeing spots of Yasaka-jinja Shrine and Nishiki Market from Kyoto-kawaramachi Station. Buses for various destinations also leave and return to this station as a convenient base for sightseeing in Kyoto. The Kyoto Tourist Center provides multilanguage service in front of the central ticket gate, enabling tourists to enjoy sightseeing in Kyoto with reassurance.
Services are provided in four languages to effectively support your sightseeing in Kyoto. Guiding staff is stationed in the center, and one-day bus tickets and sightseeing booklets are available.
- (A) [Yamagoe] 10, 15, 37, 59
- (B) [Kyoto Station] 4, 17, 80, 205
- (C) [Sanjo Keihan] 17
- (D) [Senbon-dori, Nishioji-dori] 12, 31, 46, 201, 203, 207
- (E) [Gion, Heian Jingu] 31, 46, 201, 203, 207, 100-yen loop bus (Nishi-zume (West corner))
- (F) [Shimogamo Shrine, Kitaoji BT] 4, 205
- (G) [Demachiyanagi, Ginkakuji] 3, 17, MN17
- (H) [Heian Jing, Ginkakuji, Iwakura] 5, 32, 100-yen loop bus (Kita-zume (North corner))
- (※1) [Kyoto Station] 5
Map of bus stops around Kyoto-kawaramachi Station
Many sightseeing spots and commercial establishments are located around Hankyu Kyoto-kawaramachi. Tourists can directly visit hot spots from the station.
Along the underpass between Kawaramachi and Karasuma, many sign boards and indications guide you to the destination without difficulty.